18A Create a Customer Avatar


Some hobbies my customers have are traveling to new places looking for adventure and exploring. They are collectors of things like firearms they have a love for the outdoors and enjoy activities like hunting and fishing. They often drive 4 wheel drives like Silverado 1500 or Ford F250s also sports cars like mustangs or Camaros. Most often the vehicles are black or grey. They enjoy watching TV shows like The Walking Dead, Cops and Planet Earth. Most have no more than two children there are very few without any children. Many are not big readers however, will occasionally read political articles and future policies many are supporters of Trump, McCain. They are in their mid 20s to early 30s they have a passion for catching criminals and nature.

I would say I have a lot in common with this customer avatar. When I was young I loved anything about the military and as I grew older I wanted to be a game warden because I loved nature. As I grew even older I became interested in politics even though my views are less stern than most in my segment. I don’t think it’s a coincidence because of the way I was raised in an outdoor environment, hunting, fishing etc. I love to watch shows involving mobs and old timey gangsters. In many ways I am like my customers which I believe is a good thing.





Comments

  1. This was a very detailed and specific write up! As a muscle and sports car enthusiast who is a strong Republican, I am definitely able to relate to your customer avatar. I also used to want to serve on the police force—I even attended and completed the teenage police academy in high school, but shifted career paths once I saw how terribly police officers are treated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up of your ideal customer. Very detailed, you did a great job pin-pointing who exactly your ideal customer really is. It also sounds like you are similar to them which is great because you can really relate to them. Overall, nice write-up and cool looking avatar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15A Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

29A Venture Concept

8A Solving the Problem