8A Solving the Problem


1      My selected problem would be limited resources available like cameras with limited movement to monitor an area.

2    I would fix this problem by creating drone surveillance. First I would build a more advanced drone than the typical recreational drone, this would require some engineering to make the drones more damage resistant and stable during flight. Then I would equip the drones with high quality high definition cameras with night vision technology for night surveillance, along with the ability to zoom in and zoom out while taking photos. This would give the opportunity to identify crimes, license plates, and suspects. From here I could sell the drones to certified government agencies, as for the private customers or agencies not willing to but the surveillance drones, I could fix the problem by contracting team of highly skilled professionals with a lot of flying and drone using skills as a service to survey for them and use the drones instead of their own man power. The drone surveillance would also create more jobs being that there are people needed to operate the drones.

Comments

  1. I honestly think this is an awesome idea and you should pursue it. Or something like it. Drone security surveillance would be the next break through in security measures. They can do so many things to be of use to people. I think there are already drones capable of doing what you want and you wouldn't need to spend much at all on improving them. I think what you should invest in if you are serious is a way to let the drones go about their task remotely, by using a program to find things out of the regular. Of course you could always over ride them and handle them remotely if something came up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea. Drones are pretty cool and everything you can do with them. Intel has used them to create a drone show, similar to a firework show, which I think is pretty neat. Amazon also using them for deliveries, certainly a lot of potential with drones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chaton, I really like the idea it sounds amazing. However, I think there measures should be set so that the technology does not fall in the wrong hands who will use it a bad way. Overall I agree with you and I think this technology could even do more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15A Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

29A Venture Concept