11A. Idea Napkin

1. I am Chaton Croft of Eyes in the Skies. My talents are bringing people together, forming ideas and striving for achievements. My skills are in communication, sales and management. I have experience in retail from selling parts to bank accounts. I have developed communication and management skills from my time in college. I have many aspirations, but specifically for the business is to start from a small elite team to an empire of a firm stretching nationwide and possibly global. I could see this business as a beginning of much more to come for me. Something I could use to potentially start other businesses or spin offs of.

2. I plan to offer a wide variety of  services for customers. From watching national forests, capturing photos of criminals or criminal activity, to observing landscapes and reporting.

3. The idea is to start with government entities whether it be federal, state  or local governments and then branching on to more private businesses. Clients would have an initial need for security monitoring, land and forest photoing, surveys, as well as many otners. They all have the need for large amounts of land to have Arial views without the need  or use of costly plane and helicopter flights.

4. This is a much more cost and time efficient method, instead of using lots of Labor and Manpower the drones can cover much more ground in a timelier and more efficient manner.  the savings alone would be worth the services to them.

5. Since I work for a bank I already possessed techniques of selling from experience as well as knowledge of business startups and financing. I also have many connections to get me started such as politicians, Sheriff's, Forest rangers and businesses.

I believe these elements would fit well together to start this business. The ability of me to communicate and manage helps both my employees and clients to understand what needs to be accomplished. My experience in sales and connections gives me an edge in the startup in the business for people willing to use this service. The variety of services allows me to expand the business from government/ law enforcement to more public users. The efficiency of the service makes customer appeal higher for my services and  my banking experience with business accounts will help keep me from any personal lawsuits as well as protecting the company.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you are in a solid position to move forward with this idea. Connections are always helpful and the service sounds like its 10x better than anything else being offered in the market today. Starting with government entities is a great idea, bringing it down to a local level would be a good way to test the viability of the business and also allow the government to gain trust in the business before signing huge national contracts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15A Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

29A Venture Concept

8A Solving the Problem