28A Your Exit Strategy


    1. For my exit strategy I like to keep an open mind with unlimited possibilities because you never know what the future might hold. However if I had to pick one now I would I’d protect my venture as a family business for my children. Giving them the tools and ideas to be successful and that they could pass down from generation to generation.

    2. As I said above I would like to give my children something but also make them work or it. This is something that can be passed an and grow along with each generation that makes it their own and build a family legacy.
   
        3.I would say this idea has influenced my decisions during this course. I chose an opportunity that has potential to grow and can be used in various scenarios. Also for the plan of resources I chose mostly local resources to help keep me popular with local firms and the general population. This strategy should provide me years to come with business. I had always hoped to grow my own business and make it a major company someday and with this in mind it may someday come true.

Comments

  1. I’d also like to keep my venture so that my children could ultimately run it one day. I definitely agree that making your children work to own the company is a great idea as it’s what will make the difference between blessing them and spoiling them. I also think it’s great that you are choosing to use local firms to supply your venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are really pursuing this concept, I think it is a great idea and I think it is something that farmers and the alike will really want. It is a great addition or replacement to current security measures. Keeping it a family business is a good idea for some. I for one have no interest in keeping mine as a family business but I do know a lot of people who do that and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, it is true that we never know what unfolds in the future. I think passing the business to your children is a nice idea since the service will be available for more generations to come

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15A Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

29A Venture Concept

8A Solving the Problem