26A Celebrating Failure


1.       This semester I’ve repeatedly failed to make a good grade in my data analysis class. I’ve studied numerous times and still was not prepared for the task of answering the exam questions correctly.


2.       I’ve learned that sometimes you just aren’t good at something no matter how hard you try to study. You should not give up though because with hard work you can still get by.


3.       I believe failure is hard, it down right sucks! It’s one of my biggest pet peeves to fail at anything it’s a huge embarrassment and it’s hard to swallow. I’ve learned to pick myself back up and keep trying whether you are trying a new method or the same as before. Giving up is worse than failure in my opinion because you fail 100% of the time you don’t try. This class has changed my perspective on failure because it shows us better ways of doing things and knowing that a lot of entrepreneurs fail on their first or even second and third time is very comforting. I have come more accustomed to taking greater risks since I began this class a few months ago , planning bigger opportunities at higher risks in hopes of higher return.   

Comments

  1. Hi. Nice post, I am glad you thing failure sucks. I agree with you on that. Some things are more difficult for us to learn than others, what I have found in my studies are that if I genuinely enjoy learning about something, I will try very hard and focus for hours. If I do not care about the subject at hand, it is super tough to learn it. Again, nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write up on how to celebrate failure! I definitely agree that failing is far more honorable than giving up, or worse yet, not even trying at all. I agree that some things, or assignments, or tasks may just simply be outside of our current skillset, but I agree with the sentiment that one can do those things by working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chaton
    Great job on this assignment. It is true that there are things that you are just not good at, that is why most mentors encourage people to try find things they are good at(passionate at). However, even if you are not good at something with handwork and learning from your mistakes you get better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15A Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

29A Venture Concept

8A Solving the Problem