25A What's Next?


Existing Market

I believe in terms of what’s next for my venture as far as products and services maybe something along the lines of drone deliveries. This could start local and potentially expand.

Interview #1 Case

When asked something we should do that we aren’t planning to do, he suggested surveying hunting grounds for hunters. This could help hunters plan when and where to hunt. He thought it would be a really great idea especially for someone like him who lives more excluded from town.

Interview #2 Travis

Something he thought we should do that we had thought about but not planned was private surveillance. This came up because he recently had one of his dogs shot and would like to catch the person who did it. He thought the drone delivery idea would be successful.

Interview #3 Ciara

When asked what we weren’t doing that we should be she replied with us not using the drones as a means for delivery, I brought up that I actually planned on that being my next venture opportunity and she agreed that it was a great idea and also environmentally friendly.

Based on my own expectations as well as the feedback I have gathered from customers I am confident that this makes sense for my growing market. We can reach new customers and businesses through the expansion while promoting our business in the process. This would lead to more contracts and maybe even partnering with amazon or other major retailers however I would like other ideas as well. These could bring in more types of customers and their feedback could lead to even more expansions, people are always looking for easier ways to get a job done while still being efficient.

New Market

Originally I was targeting mostly B2B such as farms, government agencies, and businesses now it’s more B2C to tap into a larger market. I also targeted higher income parts of society and now a more average part of society.

It brings convenience to customers and extra resources to get these tasks at hand completed.

Interview #1 Datein

After describing my idea she was excited about the idea of having her items delivered quickly and not having to wait until a mail truck arrived to drop her stuff of. Datein also suggested we include pickups as part of our product along with delivery for faster service.

Interview # 2 Nathan

Nathan believes that it is a good idea because drones are becoming more and more popular, through this idea he says it will be more welcomed. He said we would need bigger drones capable of handling more weight than the ones used for surveying and surveillance.

I learned that this new market has potential and the chance to expand into something bigger. Many people see it as a great idea to make my business stronger and to expand my clientele. I was actually surprised at how much everyone thought of the idea and the possibilities it brings, I assumed that people would like the idea because of the faster service it would provide. I believe it’s just as an attractive market as my original idea. However there are still many possibilities and opportunities to grow this idea.  

Comments

  1. I am not sure what you are talking about with the delivery, I am assuming you mean you want to deliver tangible goods via drone. I am fully on board for that except that is a completely different market than the drone security. Massive companies such as amazon are already implementing the delivery concept and it would be nearly impossible to compete with them, as they already have the products, logistics, and resources to move ahead very quickly. I think you should still with security.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15A Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

29A Venture Concept

8A Solving the Problem